Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: February 04, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Dainty Rice’s online store.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased from Dainty Foods.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Les Aliments Dainty Foods Inc., 725 Broadway Street, Windsor, ON N9C 0C1.
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Website refers to Dainty Rice, accessible from http://www.daintyfoods.ca or the STORE tab at https://dainty.ca
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days of receipt, without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision :
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
• The Goods were received within the last 7 days
• The Goods are in the original packaging
• The Goods have not been used, and are in the same condition as received
The following Goods cannot be returned:
• The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
• The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Windsor, ON N9C 0C1
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
• By email: email@example.com